Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Changing password AND email

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soundwave

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:49 pm    Post subject: Changing password AND email Reply with quote

I changed jobs and was using my work email for Gixen, so I don't have access to the email anymore. Now, I can't remember my password, and my only option is to email it. However, it's going to my old work email. How can I change the email on file without knowing my password? Thanks!!
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In this case you'll need to email Mario direct at the support address given on the Contact tab above.

You'll need to explain the situation again (or direct him to this thread). Please provide your Gixen id in all corrrespondence and the old email address that you have registered to that account so that he can verify your identity.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please email me and include as many details as possible. If you don't have a mirror subscription that needs to be transferred you can simply open a new Gixen account.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.