Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Can't get into settings

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackshammy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:53 am    Post subject: Can't get into settings Reply with quote

Major problems with Gixen today from UK.

Earlier it took around 10 minutes to finally post a snipe , now cannot get settings page to load to check ebay authorisation still active .
After a few minutes waiting to load I get 2 versions of the Gixen.com page headers with one showing mirror login failed .
Wimaway

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same.Can't get into my account on the internet, and Gixen desktop won't load and I get 12002 error.
redcastril

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:01 am    Post subject: Settings Reply with quote

Same as first post- get two settings headers but nothing else. Also very slow to load my scheduled bids page
etrangere

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:48 pm    Post subject: Can't access settings Reply with quote

Same - can't access settings. I have to get into settings to reauthorise ebay, I'm told, but when I try to access settings I get 'Mirror login failed' message (but I don't have Mirror?)
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:48 pm    Post subject: Can't access settings

beau

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:32 pm    Post subject: Can’t access my snipes Reply with quote

What’s going on? Is the server down?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please follow this thread: http://www.gixen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=38819#38819
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.