Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Where can I view my bids?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
flanderson

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 5:12 am    Post subject: Where can I view my bids? Reply with quote

I'm new to GIxen and the setup is different from what I'm used to. I've entered my bids but they don't show up anywhere. There's a box at the bottom of the listing that says current bid, but it says 0.00. Am I doing something wrong, or is there somewhere else where I can view my bid?
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scheduled snipes are shown on the page that you are sent to when you log in here.

I'm not exactly sure what you are looking for though, the point of sniping is that bids are only placed on Ebay in the last few seconds of the auction.
flanderson

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 7:24 am    Post subject: Where can I view my bids? Reply with quote

I'm on the Scheduled bids page and it shows the item and all the other information, but it doesn't show how much I have set my bid for. The current bid box in the lower section says $0.00. I realize this is a "future" bid that will take place in the last minutes/seconds of the auction, but I'd like to keep track of my bids and I don't see the actual amount that I've committed to bid listed anywhere. Am I missing something?
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it says your snipe is set to be 0.0 I imagine that is because you imported these items from your watch list ?

You need to edit the snipes by pressing the 'Edit' button to the right of the snipe, set the amount you are prepared to pay and then push the 'Modify' button before the snipes will have any value associated with them.

I don't bother with importing from a list for this reason, I just set them up with what I am prepared to pay from the start.

Are you viewing that page on a desktop computer or via the mobile phone interface ?
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 7:37 am    Post subject:

flanderson

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 9:15 am    Post subject: Where can I view my bids? Reply with quote

Brilliant! Thank you Mark. That worked perfectly. Now I can see the bid that I've placed.

I DID import my watchlist from Ebay, but it listed all of the items as "Scheduled" as if I'd placed a snipe bid, so I deleted all of them except for the one that I'm using as a test case.

This app is a bit harder to use than my former auction sniper so I really appreciate your help!

Margaret
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.