Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Username and Password not being Saved on Desktop Manager

View previous topic :: View next topic  
internetcrap7

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:55 pm    Post subject: Username and Password not being Saved on Desktop Manager Reply with quote

As the title suggests, every time I open the Desktop Manager, I need to type in the username and then find then copy/paste the long password I chose. I keep the checkmark box "Remember my login" checked every time I login as well. Tips? Windows 10. Downloaded from Chrome Browser.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The working directory of the application needs to be able to be written to by the user that is running it.

The default directory will be the one where you are running it from, but if you set up a shortcut on your desktop for it you can change that directory in the properties, it's referenced as 'Start in:'.

Alternatively you can increase the authority of the user running the application or just use one that already has it.
internetcrap7

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
The working directory of the application needs to be able to be written to by the user that is running it.

The default directory will be the one where you are running it from, but if you set up a shortcut on your desktop for it you can change that directory in the properties, it's referenced as 'Start in:'.

Alternatively you can increase the authority of the user running the application or just use one that already has it.

Cool thanks. I set it as administrator and it works now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.