Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

No dark matter, but thought I'd ask anyway

View previous topic :: View next topic  
goodlittlekitty

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:22 am    Post subject: No dark matter, but thought I'd ask anyway Reply with quote

Hi, y'all! Is it possible for me to have seen my Gixen screen confirm (show my eyes) a successful deletion of my scheduled Mirror serviced bid(s), and yet still end up winning an item for which I placed no other manual bids on?

I mean, like, see such screen here, without benefit of any mind altering substances or influences from subspace anomalies . . . not that it doesn't happen, from time to time : )

I deleted it (or thought I saw it deleted here) some hours before auction's end.

Thanks!
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was the auction id and what was the Gixen account id that it was scheduled on ?

Is it perhaps possible that you set up more than one snipe for the same item on more than one Gixen account ?
goodlittlekitty

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:04 am    Post subject: No dark matter, bit thought I'd ask anyway Reply with quote

Hi Cupid,

I'm not sure what's meant by auction id, would that mean the ebay item number or my ebay username?

The ebay item number is 174700996807.
I believe I only have one Gixen account. User id, jujusarmory.

I can't decide if this event should horrify or amuse me. (The auction's outcome, not your kind reply!)

Thanks, Cupid! Always a pleasure to hear back from you : )
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I meant the auction number, thank you.

You might find some useful information if you press the History button, but otherwise Mario is the only one with the access to be able to search the database for a history of the actions taken for this auction.

Which interface did you use to delete it ? The web interface that you get to by logging on here, the Desktop Manager, one of the Apps, the mobile phone browser interface, or something else ?
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:22 pm    Post subject:

goodlittlekitty

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:48 pm    Post subject: No dark matter, but thought I'd ask anyway Reply with quote

Hello again, Cupid!

Yes, I put "Gixen.com" into my Firefox browser searchbox, desktop view, from my Android phone. I do not use an App. My browser remembers my password here, so I just have to type in my Gixen user id name, select "login now", and then from a Gixen.com screen page I select the bottom option: "Access Gixen Full HTML Site" . That's how I do it.

No further navigation effort from me is needed to reach my bids page, the site simply boots me over there, to that page. It's great!

I never really trust the big red X symbol for deleting anything except already ended auctions. I think that's because I worry it will just delete a scheduled bid from my present view on thr page, without actually deleting the scheduled bid.

When I go to delete one of my scheduled bids, I will use the buttons to the far right of the item listed. And then it disappears snd shows that I have 0 scheduled bids (or one less bid showing on my scheduled bids count, and that's what I thought I saw happen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.