Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Could not confirm your account, activation link expired (31

View previous topic :: View next topic  
M88rown

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:58 pm    Post subject: Could not confirm your account, activation link expired (31 Reply with quote

I have just set up a years subscription and this is showing in my settings but my eBay authentication renewal is zero days. I tried the renewal process and logged in to eBay and granted permission to given but I get an error from gixen "Could not confirm your account, activation link expired (3). Please repeat the signup procedure." I have repeated the gixen sign up procedure but it says my user name is in use and my payment is linked to the old account so don't want to enter new credentials. I have repeated authentication process numerous times with same result. Not sure what I am doing wrong would be very greatful for any ideas ?
M88ROWN

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:11 pm    Post subject: Fixed it thanks Reply with quote

Any one with the same issue. All I did was log in from the error page top right of the error screen and you log in to web site rather than app then it let me authenticate.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this from the mobile phone interface ?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommend that users register (or renew their ebay authorization) using the web interface. You can use the mobile app after that. This is normally required only once every 18 months.

The authorization may take a bit longer, and the app has lower timeout setting than the web interface, hence the problem.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:07 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.