Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NTKrueger85

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:07 pm    Post subject: There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process Reply with quote

Ebay item #: 284176586046

I'm pissed as hell! I've used Gixen several times before & never lost a bid until this just happened! What happened? When I googled "gixen there was a problem with an ebay internal system or process" & couldn't get any results for support. I was afraid something bad was happening as I've seen the timer countdown in real time & it wasn't happening this time. When I refreshed the screen while I was viewing the item I had to re-login. If I had Gixen Mirror could this have been avoided? When I put in a large bid expecting it would win I had an ad/message saying somthing to the effect of "you submitted a large bid. You should consider Gixen mirror". Did i lose my bid because I didn't do that? Was I baited & switched? It feels that way. After this major loss I thought of buying it, but then thought "why would i give them money when they screwed me over for free already"?
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What status was the snipe given by Gixen after the auction had completed ?

Were you making changes late on, your description of what happened seems to imply that perhaps you were making changes at a late stage ?

Are you aware that it is not a good idea to use the browsers Refresh button, especially after any changes are made as it means 'do the last thing again' and can therefore result in repeated but unwanted changes to your snipe ?

I think you must be confusing the Gixen snipes page with watching the Ebay auction page, because the timer has never been dynamic on Gixen.

The recommended way to get updates on the snipes page is to push the 'Add' button without any snipe details in the boxes.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You did nothing wrong - this was indeed an eBay problem. It's rare, but it happens.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.