Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Signed up for Mirror service, getting subscrip nag as befor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
camorravixen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:59 am    Post subject: Signed up for Mirror service, getting subscrip nag as befor Reply with quote

Hello

A few weeks ago I signed up for Mirror service. I logged in to my Gixen account but am still getting the countdown and nag to subscribe.

I have changed my Gixen password* and updated the connection with my Ebay account. Could either of these actions have hampered log-in to the updated account?

* Gixen's 'suggested password' contains unusable characters. I reset omitting the ! within the suggestion

Suggestions to get the mirror account membership recognised would be appreciated. Many thanks.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Changing your Gixen password or the authority for that account to act for you on Ebay, should not have affected the assignment of the Mirror subscription to your account.

In the payment email from Paypal there should be a reference to the Gixen id for which it relates, so my first check would be that this exactly matches the id which you are logging in to. If not you can use the Mirror transfer form (accessed from the Settings page) to transfer the subscription.

If that's not the problem you can also check whether there are more than one Gixen id associated with your email address using this page.

If those measures are not sufficient to help you resolve the issue then please contact Mario via email at the support address provided on the Contact tab above providing as much detail as you can, including the Gixen id that you are using and when the payment was made.
camorravixen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:02 am    Post subject: Gixen Mirror subscription not being recognised Reply with quote

Thanks Mark for sorting out the problem. It was an old and forgotten id. Your suggestion to transfer the account on the settings page has worked. Very Happy All appears to be as it should, even with email confirmation of closure of previous account.

Thanks in abundance to you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.