Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

meine snipes werden nicht ausgeführt den verkäufer kann i

View previous topic :: View next topic  
arlgeorg123

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:05 pm    Post subject: meine snipes werden nicht ausgeführt den verkäufer kann i Reply with quote

ich habe ein gebot für einen artikel abgegeben wurde nicht ausgeführt.artikelnummer 303874258597.den verkäufer kann ich über ebay auch nicht erreichen.meine mails über ebay werden nicht versand,oder werden nicht ausgeführt.ich wohne in ungarn und bekomme die meldung ,daß der verkäufer in einem anderen land wohnt.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:39 am    Post subject: Re: my snipes are not executed the seller can i Reply with quote

I don't speak German, so I'm answering this:

arlgeorg123 wrote:
I have placed a bid for an item that has not been carried out. Item number 303874258597. I cannot reach the seller via ebay either. My mails on ebay are not sent or are not carried out. I live in Hungary and get the message that the seller lives in another country.

Since your messages are being blocked by the seller, it's possible that they have chosen to block you bidding on their items too.

What status did Gixen give the snipe after it had completed ?

The item is located in Germany, it is possible for the seller to prevent bids from other countries.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.