Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

"Add new snipe" form at the top of page

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Konst

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: "Add new snipe" form at the top of page Reply with quote

Is it possible to place "Add new snipe" form at the top of page, not at the bottom?

I often bid for the long list of items and it is very inconvenient to scroll down the page each time to add new snipe Sad

May be better to make some settings so user can select the place of the form - at the bottom or at the top of page?

Best regards

Konstantin
Konst

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: "Add new snipe" form at the top of page Reply with quote

Sorry, I have found that the similar topic already exist Very Happy

Konstantin
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I think its now generally agreed that it would be more convenient at the top... and Mario has said he might do this in the next few weeks, if it doesn't prove to be too difficult.

Last edited by Cupid on Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Keith

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have sugested this to Mario

I create a new cell in the top row where setting/logout button is when the user clicks the button it will jump to the bottom of the page using name anchor "addsnipe" that is the name of the add snipe form.

Keith
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject:

sahale123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that through Greasemonkey?
I think the only reason people use the form on the actual website is if they havent got greasemonkey.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.