Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Error -1529

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emmac1083

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:01 pm    Post subject: Error -1529 Reply with quote

I get this error 1st: Your ebay authorization has expired or expires in less than 10 days. Please renew it on the Gixen settings page or your snipes may fail.

I follow the link to the settings page. It says the following at the top:
Gixen Mirror Subscription Status
Your Gixen mirror subscription is good until Sun, Sep 19, 2021.

I click on: Link/Re-authorize Gixen on your eBay account to see if I need to relink it and I get the following error message:

Error -1529 (invalid_grant). Most likely your eBay session id expired. Please re-open or refresh Gixen settings page and try again within 5 minutes. If it fails again please report to support.gixen.com.

Any idea whats going on please?

Thanks Emma
dani1024

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Error -1529 Reply with quote

emmac1083 wrote:
I get this error 1st: Your ebay authorization has expired or expires in less than 10 days. Please renew it on the Gixen settings page or your snipes may fail.

I click on: Link/Re-authorize Gixen on your eBay account to see if I need to relink it and I get the following error message:

Error -1529 (invalid_grant). Most likely your eBay session id expired. Please re-open or refresh Gixen settings page and try again within 5 minutes. If it fails again please report to support.gixen.com.

Same problem here, I was about to open a new thread about this error.
ikanek

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Error -1529 Reply with quote

dani1024 wrote:
emmac1083 wrote:

Same problem here, I was about to open a new thread about this error.

I have the same problem.
dallaslee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Error -1529 Reply with quote

emmac1083 wrote:

Any idea whats going on please?

Thanks Emma

Yup - having exactly the same issue here
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Error -1529

cat5e

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having this same issue for the first time ever.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same issue as well. I tried to send an email as suggested in the error message. Let's hope this gets fixed quickly.
bnopse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:22 pm    Post subject: Error code Reply with quote

I'm having the same issue as everyone else - please help:

Error: 'Auth token is hard expired'
Please re-authorize your eBay account on the Gixen settings page.
Error: 'Auth token is hard expired'
Please re-authorize your eBay account on the Gixen settings page.
Could not add this item (324470942004)(1, -1).

This first appeared this evening with

eBay item number:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same problem here. I got the error Error -1529 (invalid_grant) and cannot add any new item to Gixen.
Jayrt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:57 pm    Post subject: Error 1529 Reply with quote

Same problem, help
passionbike

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:05 pm    Post subject: Error 1529 Reply with quote

Same problem here. I got the error Error -1529 (invalid_grant) and cannot add any new item to Gixen.
Please help
jametg

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep same issue here as well
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like Mario is aware, looking into it and will report back on this thread.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.