Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

“My Snipes} tab

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:32 am    Post subject: “My Snipes} tab Reply with quote

Hi there,
I’ve been a Gixen user for several years now and highly rate the service. My only bug bear is that there is no way to see your current snipes without relogging in each time once you navigate away (eg click an active link within a snipe listing) from your current snipes page.
It would be great if there was a “Current Snipes” or “My Snipes” or simply “Snipes” tab so once you’re logged in you can easily navigate back to your current snipes.
Pretty simple to implement I feel, but would greatly improve site navigation.
Many thanks, Mikey
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the reason that this was not implemented from the start is that the site was deliberately designed so that users did not even need to be registered to be able to view and use most areas of the site.

I'd recommended using a different tab in your browser to access the snipes page than to browse the rest of the site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.