Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Automatic Bidding for eBay

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gcastaneda19

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:40 pm    Post subject: Automatic Bidding for eBay Reply with quote

I am so sorry for asking so many questions- it's my first time bidding and it's for an item I really really want.

Should I set up automatic bidding on eBay too, just leave it be, or manually bid? If so, it should be the same maximum I input on Gixen Mirror and Auction Sniper right? I want to increase my chances of winning, and I was wondering if that would help.

Currently too, my sniping times for AS is 3 seconds, and for Gixen Mirror, my times are 6 seconds for the offset, and 4 seconds for the mirror.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not a good idea to also place a bid well ahead of the auction end, on Ebay.

The reason being is that this will more likely attract other bidders to place bids in order to try to outbid you.

The point of sniping is that your bid amount, and even your interest in the item is hidden from others until the last seconds of the auction.
gcastaneda19

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, thank you so much!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.