Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

History listing for schelduled status items is incomplete

View previous topic :: View next topic  
squarebank

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:06 pm    Post subject: History listing for schelduled status items is incomplete Reply with quote

I gave it a really good shot at searching to see if this had been answered but came up short.

Anyway, in the past 2 days I've added 3 items to be bid on in about a week from now, and only one of the items shows up in my history. I personally don't care as long as my snipes fire off as scheduled, but one of these items I've been waiting to appear for at least a year, so I just wanted to make sure it wasn't an indicator something that might have gone awry.

Thank you kindly for the help!
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My understanding of the History records was that they would only appear once the snipe was deleted.

Therefore I wouldn't expect any of your future snipes to appear there until after the auction had finished.

However, you say that one has already, so that is the one at variance to my expectation at the moment. Did you perhaps set that one up initially and then Edit it, or delete it and then added it again ?
squarebank

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come to think of it I did edit my bid on that one, so I think your theory holds up. I think because it showed up in my history with a status listed as 'SCHEDULED', I thought, "Oh, I guess scheduled bids show up here as well - why aren't the other two here also then?" So thanks for that - I would never have put that together on my own.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.