Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Some newbie questions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bigtt222

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:39 am    Post subject: Some newbie questions Reply with quote

Hi there guys,

Ok so brand new to the service, gunna hit go on your mirror service in a bit as the item I want to bid for is a car I quite like. However, I’m at the in-laws place in the UK and their internet connection has a mind of its own and I don’t feel comfortable trusting it to not fail when I try to snipe it. Enter Gixen!

1.) having never used the service before how can I tell that you will be able to enter my bid for me now I have given you permission via EBay? I’m keen to avoid some unknown issue or error message that makes me fail to even lodge a bid via you guys.

Is there some type of test we can do to ensure all is functioning well ahead of the real deal? (Happening in approx 18 hours)

2.) presumably I just sit back and watch the bid play out and should I be successful does the notification come through straightaway from you guys via my gixen account or direct via EBay as you have bid on my behalf?

Cheers in advance!
Tom
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom - if there is no warning from Gixen everything is fine. You can test your ebay authorization by importing your watchlist (non-completed auctions only are imported). If you see your watched auctions imported, everything is fine.

You will get a notification both from Gixen and eBay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.