Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

recurring subscription

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thisisfun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:43 pm    Post subject: recurring subscription Reply with quote

Got an email saying my account will expire in 9 days but I have automatic payment which I received an email about recently that my payment automatically went through on 9/29. Just want to make sure my account will not expire, so I can continue sniping. Thanks.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess there was a slight crossover with your payment coming out just after you had 10 more days to go on your subscription, which then triggered the email.

You can check when your subscription is due to expire on the Settings page, first section. If a payment has just been made I'm guessing if you look there you will find it has been extended by another year now.

Or perhaps the email you received was advance warning that the payment is about to be made? If so, when the payment does come out that will sort it out. Certainly don't set up another recurring payment, or you might end up paying twice.
thisisfun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the settings page it says your account is good until Wed. Oct. 14th, however I received two emails on Sept. 29, one from you thanking me for payment and one from Paypal saying that I paid. Could you please make sure my account does not expire. Thank you.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK,

In that case, it is probably best first to check that the Gixen account which is referenced in the payment email from Paypal is exactly the same as the one you are logging in to and looking at the Settings page for.

If that checks out please email Mario direct at the support address given on the Contact tab above, include either a reference to this thread or restate the information you've provided above and also let him know your Gixen id.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:18 am    Post subject:

thisisfun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no reference to my user name on the email I received from Gixen, nor on the Paypal email. Originally I had two Gixen accounts, and you helped me remove one of them, so there should only be the one with my current username, which you see here. Please check that this is the case. I tried to reach you directly and the email could not go through. Please help. Thank you.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only Mario has the access required to look into these things.

Please try emailing him again.
thisisfun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The email address that is posted on your site does not work. I have tried several times and the emails just don't go through. Please try to fix this problem, as my records show I have already paid for renewal, yet it shows that my account will expire soon and I don't want to be cut off. Thanks for your help with this.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thisisfun wrote:
emails just don't go through.

Can you expand on this ?

Are you getting an automated response or an error message of some sort from your email provider ?
thisisfun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a problem on my end. I think the email finally went through, so hopefully Mario can help me with this issue. Thank you.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got your email, you had another username for which I issued a refund and cancelled subscription.
Gruntfuttock

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:17 am    Post subject: Paid subscription twice Reply with quote

I have a similar problem: When I logged on I got a warning that my subscription was about to run out so I paid for another year. Just now I got a notification that my PayPal account was charged automatically for renewal - I had forgotten that I had opted for that and the site did not remind me.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please email me and include your username, I will cancel an extra recurring payment and issue a refund.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.