Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Status not updated

View previous topic :: View next topic  
segesvar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:27 pm    Post subject: Status not updated Reply with quote

133519940019 I have had a snipe in for a while and it has been exceeded for more than an hour on ebay. Why no status improvement?
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price updates on Gixen servers are scheduled not real time, the amount of resource required to update all of them in real time would be prohibitive.

The updates are usually more frequent towards the end of the auction but I still wouldn't expect them to recur less than every few hours.

If price updates are likely to affect the amount of your snipes, and you have a windows based device I would recommend using the Gixen Desktop manager since the main function of that is to use your own resources to retrieve the prices direct from Ebay, so this can be as often as you like.

Alternatively, my preferred approach is to research items to the point where I am happy that whatever others bid before the end of the auction I'm happy that if they want to bid more than my bid they are paying too much for the item.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.