Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

If I buy recurring service when can I sop it with no charge

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mmm333

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:43 am    Post subject: If I buy recurring service when can I sop it with no charge Reply with quote

If I buy , say, 2 years recurring plan for 11 $, can I stop it at the end of these first 2 years and not pay for the next period? Will there be outstanding charges?
I worry that my interest in ebay might not stay that long. thanks
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if you cancel the recurrence within the time period that the time period is automatically reduced to be the equivalent of the time period you would have got if you had chosen the non recurring option, i.e. in your case less than two years.

If you do that near to the end of the time period you could end up in the situation where the resulting end date for your subscription is before the date that you perform the cancellation, so it will effectively be an immediate cancellation of your mirror subscription with a consequent downgrade for any scheduled snipes at that time.

I see what you mean, that you may also have received some Mirror service that you were not explicitly entitled to since it was on the understanding that your subscription would automatically be renewed at the end of the time period. I very much doubt Mario will be pursuing anyone for those tiny sums that might in theory be due though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.