Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

GIXEN Not switching Ebay account when deauth and reauth-ing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sargentstand1

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 6:22 am    Post subject: GIXEN Not switching Ebay account when deauth and reauth-ing Reply with quote

Hi I'm running into an issue trying to switch/authenticate my gixen account to another one of my Ebay ID's. It was linked to Ebay ID ONE so to switch I deauthenticated/de-linked the Ebay ID then I reauthorized and logged into the new Ebay ID TWO, however GIXEN is still showing Ebay ID ONE as the Authorized account linked? Even when logging into Ebay ID TWO?

What gives? Should I just wait does it take a few minutes to register?

I have cleared cookies and cache, logged out of my ebay accounts/ gixen fully and retried, full restart and retried authenticating my Ebay ID TWO. Still is says Ebay ID ONE is the authenticated linked Ebay ID?

What am I to do?

-D
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like you are following the right procedure to achieve what you are trying to do.

Once you have logged into Ebay are you then confirming with them ? I don't think the message gets sent back to Gixen until after you've done that.

I'm not sure why you mention:
sargentstand1 wrote:
Even when logging into Ebay ID TWO?

Do you mean when logged into your Gixen account, because that is where the linked account should be shown ?

I do tend to log out of my Gixen account and then back in again, rather than just updating the page, but I'm not sure if that is necessary these days.

Last edited by Cupid on Tue May 05, 2020 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
sargentstand1

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the very prompt response!

Turns out I was indeed doing the procedure correctly and the fault is not with Gixen........dare I say it was on eBay's end (Suprise-Suprise!) The log-in was forwarding me into Ebay ID one's account even when putting my credentials for Ebay ID 2 account.....very alarming actually. After logging out and logging back in about 8-10 times it finally registered that I had succesfully switched from Ebay ID One and logged into Ebay ID Two!

Very strange. Rolling Eyes

Hope this may help someone else in the future!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.