Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

bids dissapear

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jazzguy

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 9:47 am    Post subject: bids dissapear Reply with quote

I'm thrilled with the performance of my first attempt to use Gixen, having won 27 out of over 30 cds I bid on. I did notice however that several I had set up and saw on my Gixen list which I doublechecked against my notebook list failed to bid and are no longer listed on Gixen! Any idea why they might have dropped off? It wasn't the seller, as I looked at the completed auctions list and saw them. One did not even draw one bid. (184266173337) No big deal--just curious! Thanks!![/b]
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'd expect them to get deleted from you snipes list after a few days, but not straight after the auction and this one only finished a couple of hours ago, didn't it ?

Are all the snipes that you won still on the snipes page ?

Is it possible that you've ever selected any of those toggles off to the left and then pushed the big red cross at the top of that column, because that deletes them ?

Or, have you ever pushed the 'Purge Completed' button at the top of the page ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.