Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Error when adding an item

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dominique

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:41 am    Post subject: Error when adding an item Reply with quote

Hello,

When I try to add this item (from ebay.fr) 223969051585 I get an error message :

Error: array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )
Error: array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )
Could not add this item (223969051585)(1, -1).

I have the same error for an ebay.com item

Could not add this item (114178614528)(1, -1).

Regards
maomig

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the very same problem on eBay.it

Error (254557671812): array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )
Error (333567309342): array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )
Error (143574914509): array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )
Error (174245215888): array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )
Error (303534455405): array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )

hope you will solve it as soon as possible
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is most likely due to your authorisation with Ebay becoming invalid.

So can I ask you to renew that, using the second section on the Settings page, before trying again, and then reporting back here whether that solves the problem for you ?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I renewed my account, it doesn't solve the issue.

Your eBay authorization for eBay account (redacted) expires on Fri, Oct 8, 2021.

And still the same error message

Could not add this item (114178614528)(1, -1).
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:35 am    Post subject:

Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can add that item (114178614528) as a snipe, so it's not to do with the item as such.

Is this when adding the item via the web interface using the 'Add' button ?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:

I tried with the Web interface as the Add button didn't work.

The error message is from the Web interface.
raph1383

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
I can add that item (114178614528) as a snipe, so it's not to do with the item as such.

I also find the same mistake. I have tried in every way. reconnecting the account. and also by deleting third party authorizations from the settings on the ebay website. but the problem remains and makes it impossible to use gixen.

This is the message:

Could not add this item (202956512150)(1, -1).

it also happens by trying to click on the import watch list

It also occurs on the desktop manager but with a different message: "api returned: error (253): array."

I noticed on the ebay technical site that it is indicated that from 30/03 the bees only work more with https connection. Could this be the problem?

How can I solve? Please help us, we can't use gixen at the moment.
Raph
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is your target site?

This can happen if item id you are trying to add is not available on the marketplace your target is set to.

Try changing your target site to "United States" (ebay.com) and see if you still get the same error.
raph1383

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mario wrote:

This can happen if item id you are trying to add is not available on the marketplace your target is set to.

Try changing your target site to "United States" (ebay.com) and see if you still get the same error.

the country set is Italy. yesterday I tried to change it but the problem remained. I tried again today and nothing changes.

however, the objects to be loaded are present on Ebay Italy. how can i solve?
lukapi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:33 pm    Post subject: Same problem Reply with quote

mario wrote:

Hi everyone,

Same problem here in France since 2 hours :

Could not add this item (133381405306)(1, -1).

Maybe this could help, I'm seeing the item in history but the auction hasn't ended. The problem occured when I tried to modify my max bid on the mobile website on my mobile.

Best
lukapi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Same problem Reply with quote

lukapi wrote:
mario wrote:

Hi everyone,

Maybe this could help, I'm seeing the item in history but the auction hasn't ended. The problem occured when I tried to modify my max bid on the mobile website on my mobile.

Best

And I did try to change the target site in Gixen's settings but no effect
raph1383

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:20 am    Post subject: Re: Same problem Reply with quote

lukapi wrote:
lukapi wrote:
mario wrote:

Hi everyone,

Best

And I did try to change the target site in Gixen's settings but no effect

I don't know if it can help, maybe it's just a coincidence.
Until the day before yesterday I had a free account. I performed the paid upgrade these days; it seems to me that the problem arose only after the upgrade; I don't remember though if I had already added other items after the upgrade and before the error.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked into this. My best guess (and at this point it's just a guess) is that eBay rolled out some changes, which affected France and Italy marketplaces.

I put in place some temporary workaround that should allow users to schedule snipes. I am inquiring with eBay to find out if my hypothesis is true.
lukapi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mario wrote:
I looked into this. My best guess (and at this point it's just a guess) is that eBay rolled out some changes, which affected France and Italy marketplaces.

I put in place some temporary workaround that should allow users to schedule snipes. I am inquiring with eBay to find out if my hypothesis is true.

Thanks Mario
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far I found that of all the international markets, affected are France, Italy and Spain. Canada, UK and Germany seem to be fine.

Either way, a workaround is now in place, so all users should be able to add snipes again.
raph1383

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mario wrote:

thank you very much, mario.
raph
Dominqque

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

It worked for me too, thanks.
f1losof

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It happens again:
Quote:
Could not add this item (54960616074)(1, -1).

Settings:
Quote:
eBay authorization status: Active.
Your eBay authorization for eBay account f***sof expires on Mon, Nov 7, 2022.

Quote:
Your snipe from the main server is sent to the following ebay country site: United States.
Your snipe from the mirror server is sent to the following ebay country site: Germany.
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't find an item with auction id 54960616074 on Ebay either, are you sure that item is still available on their site ?

N.B. Most of this thread is old, from April 2020.
redmikec

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:47 am    Post subject: API ERROR no item found Reply with quote

hello, i'm having this issue and not sure why its happening.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:54 am    Post subject: Re: API ERROR no item found Reply with quote

redmikec wrote:
hello, i'm having this issue and not sure why its happening.

Error (299): array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )
Could not add this item (185498404758)(1).
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can add 185498404758 via the web interface without issue.

Have you checked your authorisation, second section of the Settings page is valid ?

Which country/countries are your target sites ?... I have both targeting the UK site.
redmikec

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
I can add 185498404758 via the web interface without issue.

Have you checked your authorisation, second section of the Settings page is valid ?

Which country/countries are your target sites ?... I have both targeting the UK site.

My target sites were US. but i changed it to UK and it worked.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking at this. A number of users are having this issue, and it seems to be caused by an issue on the ebay side, but still verifying this.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The issue has been reported to eBay, and I am also adding monitoring for this. What I did notice, however, is that the issue is intermittent, so if this happens to you, wait a few hours, then try adding it again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.