Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Items purged as soon as auction ends, so I have no history.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
caro17hatesuserids

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:07 am    Post subject: Items purged as soon as auction ends, so I have no history. Reply with quote

Like another user posted below, for several weeks now my items are not retained after the auction ends. Whenever I log in and land on my bidding page, all ended items have already disappeared, before I touch any buttons. There is a button that says 'All items purged' - so I presume this is happening at your end. You said to the previous poster to look in 'History', but I can't seem to find anything named History (am I being dense)?

Previous post:

kevbar56 wrote:
Started this morning. Gixen is auto purging without permission. I sign out and then sign in and I find that Gixen has auto purged items. I can't tell what I won or why I lost. i can look at ebay and see what I won, but the items I lost and for what margin, I've no idea.

Kev
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean on this thread.

Please can people restrict the number of new threads a bit by posting on the thread that already contains discussion of the issue they are talking about rather than starting new ones?

The 'History' button is to the right of the 'Purge Completed' button and to the left of the 'Logout' button on the snipes page, here on the Gixen website, after you have logged in.

It would still be useful to know if these items are appearing in the list that is displayed as a result of pushing that button.

I can't reproduce this problem with my own account, so it may be limited to certain ones, do you have a Mirror subscription, perhaps that is where the difference lies ?
caro17hatesuserids

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:28 am    Post subject: Items purged as soon as auction ends, so I have no history. Reply with quote

I couldn't find the history button because I was using my phone and have now discovered how different the desktop/full html site is (different buttons and no History button on mobile site). And yes all my previous items are in History so that solves my problem. Although I did prefer it when past items appeared on the bid page below current items I can work with that.

Thanks for your help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.