Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Password

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LotusRallyman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:06 am    Post subject: Password Reply with quote

Hi All

I just want to draw your attention to the fact that during a (so called) system fault according to Gixen My password was revealed and I am now bombarded with emails demanding money as they know my password and have infected my computer etc etc.

My system has not been infected and all is good BUT I have requested to change my password OBVIOUSLY but had no response what so ever from Gixen.

I did have communications with Gixen and I did forward some emails for their perusal but since then nothing.

I am appallled by this, If anyone can assist I would be delighted but I paid good monbey for the service and now my account could well be compromised.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What evidence do you have that your credentials have been compromised by a Gixen fault ?
LotusRallyman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:28 am    Post subject: Password Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
What evidence do you have that your credentials have been compromised by a Gixen fault ?

I can only tell you what I know, the password revealed is Gixen's only. No other password has been revealed or thrown back at me which would suggest that they didn't get access to my password manager. The emails started following the so called Gixen Service outage. You may say that is not hard evidence but in a court of law they would call it pretty strong circumsstantial evidence.

BUT that's not my argument here. Now the password has been revealed Gixen have offered no help to change the password although they do know it has been compromised.
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, you are also saying that the automated system for password reset has not worked and that Mario has stopped responding to you via email ?
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:12 am    Post subject:

mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't recall receiving ANY email from you. Please re-send.

The rest of your post does not make any sense. Even if Gixen were compromised, which *DID NOT* happen, how would that disclose any non-Gixen password?

Gixen does not have eBay or any password other than Gixen's itself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.