Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

COVID-19

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:34 pm    Post subject: COVID-19 Reply with quote

I won't send an email to users about the virus, I'm sure everyone got it from just about any company you've dealt with...

So I will post my concerns here. Aside from health concerns, the second biggest concern is an economic one. Some data suggests 20% of small businesses already laid off at least some workers. For us in ecommerce, we are extremely lucky. Business may go down, but it will never drop from 100% to 0. Maybe to 50%, but it's survivable.

However anyone in retail sector, carpenters, hairdressers, electricians, builders, and many other professions... this will be very hard. My only hope is that there will be a solution before too many businesses go bankrupt. Recovery will be slow, not overnight, and some economists suggest it may take years.

I wish all the Gixen users, and everyone in general, that you stay healthy. The rest will be resolved eventually.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Blog All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: