Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Allow people to add buy it now items.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:22 pm    Post subject: Allow people to add buy it now items. Reply with quote

I am well aware that the author is quite busy. (Dude you could be making boats of money man!!!)

But as I compare buy it now and bidded items, I thought it would be nice if we could set like buy it now with a deadline, so it'll simulate the bid, as if it was a bid, but only auto purchase when that deadline is reached.

It could encompass more items that way. Thanks!~u Toodles!
Rickajho

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm lost here.

If an item has a BIN price one can just... buy it. Which is something you can't do with a gixen snipe.

One of the big points of sniping is to not show your interest in an auction. If you are asking gixen to place an early bid - but to then place an actual snipe later on - that's not really the point of sniping.

Unless you can explain it better I don't see how any of what you suggest helps here.

Rick
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick, it makes sense for group bids. E.g. if auction is lost, proceed and buy buy-it-now item immediately. I will think about adding this when time allows.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.