Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Another (?) dumb (?) new user query re: pricing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TigTig45

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:34 pm    Post subject: Another (?) dumb (?) new user query re: pricing Reply with quote

Just signed up for the first time, and for the $6 Mirror option. I was under the impression that I can now enter my weekly bids (about 100) and that there won't be any further cost from Gixen for those that I win. However, I see that for other 'plan' options, there are limitations on the # of winning bids per time period, or % fees of won items, etc. and I can't for the life of me determine if any of those apply to this $6/year plan - I sure hope not, as that wasn't my understanding when signing up Confused Any insight from current members?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are just different pricing options, mostly because some users asked for it. $6 / year gives you unlimited sniping with no limitations whatsoever.
TigTig45

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mario - great, thank you! This seems to have gone smoothly the first time around and be just what I was expecting. Much appreciated.
TigTig45

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:18 pm    Post subject: Another dumb new user query re: pricing Reply with quote

For whatever it's worth, this service has been flawless for me for several weeks now. Hard for me to imagine how anyone who does any amount of bidding could complain about the $6 annual fee for unlimited bidding with no other overhead costs. Thank you.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:18 pm    Post subject: Another dumb new user query re: pricing

mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Users asked for it, I provided other options, but most users still use annual and 2-year subscriptions, with mirror chunks being distant third. Pay-per-use, that some users asked for, is almost not used at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.