Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

paid for renewal service--told subscription is running out

View previous topic :: View next topic  
majaclk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:58 am    Post subject: paid for renewal service--told subscription is running out Reply with quote

I am very sorry that I signed up for and paid for your automatic renewal service because you took my money but did not renew---is this going to happen each year after you take my money? I have written to gixen support twice and received no reply and again got the notice when I went to enter a snipe for 372842951837

Not sure what's going on--but not liking it. You have been very responsive in the past--that is why I signed up for your automatic renewal.

Please fix this, it is annoying.

Thank You.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What exactly is the error message that you are getting, is it definitely about your subscription and not about the authorisation that Ebay needs to allow Gixen to place the bids ?

If it is about your mirror subscription, is it possible that you have more than one Gixen account, and that therefore the subscription has been applied to one you are not currently using ?

Last edited by Cupid on Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I replied to your email, did you not see the response? The subscription seems fine, and I don't see a duplicate account, so not sure what exactly is wrong. Please confirm the username you are using.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.