Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Cannot auth account

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stuartkeith

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:04 am    Post subject: Cannot auth account Reply with quote

Hi, I seem to be having issues with my sniper's programs and gixen in particular.

It is advising me my auth as expired and I need to reauth. However, when I go to log in to my eBay to auth, it tells me my username and password are incorrect?

I can log into ebay fine with the same UN/PW
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like an Ebay problem... perhaps they are having issues with this specific bit of technology.

I'd advise trying again tomorrow, Ebay issues are usually short lived.

Alternatively it's going to need a call to Ebay Customer Services...
Rickajho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark this one sounds more like the user needs to renew his authorization for gixen to place bids on eBay - not an issue with his eBay credentials.

Log in here to your gixen account. Once you do so you will see a settings button. Click on that and check your authorization status. (It's the second item in your settings.) That will show if gixen's authorization to place bids on eBay has expired. Click on the link to renew the authorization and follow the directions from there. Takes less than 15 seconds to fix.

Rick
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I got that its an issue with the authorization... I just read it that they had been trying to do that, as you describe, but that at that stage Ebay was rejecting their credentials... you do need to log into Ebay with your Ebay credentials in order to get that authorisation set up.

That said, I acknowledge on re-reading that the OP post is perhaps a little confused... and it doesn't help that so many of our users still don't seem to acknowledge that Ebay credentials are completely different from Gixen ones.. at least it's strongly recommended that they should be.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:28 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.