Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Not getting Gixen mirror.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PrRZapCrb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:53 pm    Post subject: Not getting Gixen mirror. Reply with quote

I signed up for and paid for Gixen mirror twice. First under the user name
1Art2Dod. When you announced a change I made mistakes following the new instructions. Rather than going through trying to fix it, (although I had a fair amount of time left), I signed up for and paid for Gixen a second time under the new user name PrRZapCrb. After a period of inactivity, I tried to access Gixen mirror but got only Gixen main. The difference in results is substantial but I am frustrated at this point. Most frustrating is not receiving personal help on this which leaves me to look at alternatives instead of automatic renewal. Please help. Yours, truly,
Ebay # 293269341357
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think that you may be in need of the recovery options that are available on the 'Sign Up' page:

Quote:
Forgot your Gixen username? You can retrieve it here.
Forgot your Gixen password? You can reset it here.

Are you able to elaborate a bit by remembering how much you paid and when for each of your Gixen accounts ?

This is probably best sorted out direct with Mario, as he has access to the payment records, he can be contacted directly, via email, at the support address given on the Contact tab above.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see any email from you. Can you please email support@gixen.com and include link to this forum thread?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.