Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

server down

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:40 am    Post subject: server down Reply with quote

Warning: pg_connect(): Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server: Connection refused Is the server running on host "prometheus" (198.178.117.179) and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432? in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php on line 12

Warning: pg_close() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/home_main_1.php on line 64

Warning: pg_close() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/home_main_1.php on line 65
Dylan79

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:47 am    Post subject: Same issue for me Reply with quote

I am getting this too.
Server down
luica

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:51 am    Post subject: server down Reply with quote

server down, Mario, need you bounce back, i have important snipes today
Muth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:51 am    Post subject: Server down Reply with quote

Is this what I pay a Mirror Subscription for? So that you can take the server offline and subscribers only find out when their snipes fail to launch? Excuse me, but I was told that the chances of things going wrong if I bought into the Mirror Subscription were about 'one in a billion...' and yet here we are!

And why can't you flaming well eMail your subscribers with a service announcement? Evil or Very Mad
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:51 am    Post subject: Server down

lucia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:52 am    Post subject: mirror server Reply with quote

is the mirror server still working normally?
Lucy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:55 am    Post subject: Re: Server down Reply with quote

Muth wrote:
Is this what I pay a Mirror Subscription for? So that you can take the server offline and subscribers only find out when their snipes fail to launch? Excuse me, but I was told that the chances of things going wrong if I bought into the Mirror Subscription were about 'one in a billion...' and yet here we are!

And why can't you flaming well eMail your subscribers with a service announcement? Evil or Very Mad

you muppet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:06 am    Post subject: Re: Server down Reply with quote

Lucy wrote:
you muppet

Why don't you butt out, troll.

My point is directed at the sites admin, and not you.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The whole point of a Mirror subscription is that when there are issues with one server the other still performs the required function.

I've never seen any guarantees regarding availability of the user interface, that isn't actually part of the mirrored part of the service.

Anyway, it's back now, and I can see from my own snipes that the Mirror server was indeed working as expected.
Blagbox

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:51 am    Post subject: Re: Server down Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Lucy wrote:
you muppet

Why don't you butt out, troll.

My point is directed at the sites admin, and not you.

Getting angry and indignant isn’t going to solve anything, so for throwing your toys out of the prom, then yes, you are a Muppet.

As Cupid has stated his Snipes have worked so it’s just a User Interface issue and snipes should fire as normal, you just can’t amend existing ones, or add new ones.

Now take a Chill pill, go lie down in a darkened room for a while and try and regain your dignity...
Sergeant1912

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:41 am    Post subject: Server down Reply with quote

Down again at 1540 GMT.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, it is... I'm now guessing there is a hardware problem... which usually takes quite a bit of faffing about to deal with.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please continue this discussion on Mario's related thread here.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.