Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

no settings tab

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyboo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:05 am    Post subject: no settings tab Reply with quote

There is no Settings tab after I log in.

About a month ago after not using Gixen for quite some time there was the red notifier that I needed to reauthorize my account with ebay. Which I did, and successfully sniped an auction. Now gixen wants reauthorization again, except that after I log in there is no Settings tab.

I have a free account. More info - even with the red "account reauthorization required" notification on a pending snipe, gixen went ahead and successfully placed the snipe on an auction item.
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The message flags that your authorisation is about to run out, it will still work for a few days after you get that message but it is best to update your authorisation as soon as possible.

The 'Settings' page is accessed via a button not a tab, and that button is only available near the top of the page after you have logged into your Gixen account.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.