Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen Service With Mirror Service Not Working For Me

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1952rocker1955

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:20 pm    Post subject: Gixen Service With Mirror Service Not Working For Me Reply with quote

I have only one account, and only one user name. I haven't changed anything. Please confirm, that once you purchase the Gixen service, and Mirror service that you are now allowed unlimited snipes? I just went to make another snipe, and the red statement at the top of the page came up. Auction:372766158500 Mario, please correct this problem. Thank You
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What exactly was the error message? If expired eBay authorization / token, you can renew it from the Gixen settings page. There is no cost to do this, and eBay requires it every 18 months.
1952rocker1955

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:30 pm    Post subject: Gixen Service With Mirror Service Not Working For Me Reply with quote

This is the message that I am getting: You have reached the limit of 4 free snipes (won + scheduled) within the last month. Please subscribe to Gixen mirror on the settings page before adding more snipes. I have paid for the service on Sept. 3rd. Received the acknowledgement email, but for some reason, as of the 15th, it won't let me list any more snipes. I have been acknowledged by eBay. I also still have to wait 60 seconds to sign into my account, can't get the time down to 3 seconds, and 2 seconds, etc. I tried changing the times several times without any luck. Apparently the Gixen system doesn't realize that I am now a paid user. I was being treated better when I was a free subscriber! I have enjoyed using Gixen over the years, and want to still use the service, providing you can fix this problem.
Thank You,
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I responded on the other thread that you were contributing to here.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:23 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.