Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Auction Ended - Gixen Didn't Make Bid

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dakid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:52 pm    Post subject: Auction Ended - Gixen Didn't Make Bid Reply with quote

I set the snipe price on an item for $1.50 and the final price was $1.04, but Gixen didn't make the bid and the item did not show up on my . The item was not listed in my "didn't win," column.

Item number: 293215873913
juangrande

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you entered your bid in Gixen less than two minutes before the auction end, that might explain it.

If not, please email Mario directly at his Gixen support address using the instructions on the Contact page. Be sure to give him enough information (e.g., your Gixen username) so that he can look up what happened.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your max bid was 1.25, not 1.50 from what I see.
dakid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:06 pm    Post subject: Auction Ended - Gixen Didn't Make Bid Reply with quote

Mario,

I sent you an email as JuanGrande suggested but I haven't heard back from you so I have a feeling that maybe you see the posts more often than emails so I will post it here.

I added the snipe the day before, or maybe a few hours before. I can't remember exactly when but it was definitely not a few minutes before the auction ended. I might have changed the amount but I don't think it was a few minutes before the end of the auction.

Mario, yes, you are right, did I set the snipe price on an item for $1.25, not $1.50, and the final price was $1.04, but Gixen didn't make the bid at all and the item did not show up on MyeBay "didn't win," list.

Item number: 293215873913

Would you happen to know why this happened and is it something that will happen regularly?
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:06 pm    Post subject: Auction Ended - Gixen Didn't Make Bid

Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the bid increment is $0.25 as detailed here, a bid of $1.25 when the auction price is already $1.04 would have been rejected by Ebay, and you will always get a status of 'BID UNDER ASKING PRICE' in these circumstances.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.