Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Edit text after it is published.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pBoot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:42 am    Post subject: Edit text after it is published. Reply with quote

Is it possible to edit the text after it has been published?
Weird typos occur when typing on a phone.
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this related to 'Comments that you can set when adding snipes, when they are enabled ?

If so those are editable via the normal editing process for a snipe, using the web interface.

If that is not what this question is related to please van you explain in more detail ?
pBoot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:30 pm    Post subject: Edit text after it is published. Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
Is this related to 'Comments that you can set when adding snipes, when they are enabled ?

If so those are editable via the normal editing process for a snipe, using the web interface.

If that is not what this question is related to please van you explain in more detail ?

When posting here on Gixen forum and I type a word or grammar that are automatic corrected by my phone to something that looks wired but still able to make out what is being written.

So if I can go back to the text after it has been posted and correct the spelling it would be nice so I don't appear to be unlettered. Well... to some degree anyway.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see.

No it isn't possible for you to do that. However if you later feel that what you have said is unclear you can always post again on the same thread to clarify what you mean, much as you have done in responding to my question.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:13 am    Post subject:

pBoot

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:26 am    Post subject: Edit text after it is published. Reply with quote

Cupid, Thank you.
Very well explained.
I'll do my best not to make to many typos or try to beter control my phones spelling. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.