Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Choosing a delivery address when bidding

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gixenphilatex

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:29 pm    Post subject: Choosing a delivery address when bidding Reply with quote

I know this is not a Gixen problem but an eBay problem ... But I just missed an item again, having bid more than three times the amount of the winning bid, and the explanation was again as follows:

"Item cannot be purchased. Seller does not provide shipping to the country or region of your primary shipping address."

This just doesn't make sense to me. I would not bid if I would not be able to provide a perfectly working delivery address in a country where this item can be shipped to. I do change delivery addresses before bidding if I see that an important item can only be delivered to specific countries. But sometimes I have several bids running on the same day, with different delivery requirements (which I can all meet without problems). eBay - or Gixen - should allow to select a specific delivery address at the moment of bidding for a specific item.

Isn't it obious that I would wish the surfboard to go to my beach house in California while the skis need to go to my chalet in the Swiss Alps Wink ?
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommend that you set up separate Ebay accounts to bid with different shipping addresses, that way you don't have to change shipping addresses, you just choose the right account, and you can bid on items from different regions during the same time period.

Of course that does also imply that you need to set up multiple Gixen accounts...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.