Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

New Login to PayPal email after re-authorizing eBay account

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jameschong

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:08 am    Post subject: New Login to PayPal email after re-authorizing eBay account Reply with quote

I received an email last night from Paypal. Last night around this same time I did re-authorize my gixen account. Is this email unusual or related to the authorization or should I be worried?

We noticed a new login with your PayPal account associated with **********gmail.com from a device we don't recognize.

Android

July 13, 02:28 AM PDT

juangrande

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re-authorizing Gixen with eBay does not involve logging into PayPal, so it should not trigger a "new device login" message from PayPal.

Did you complete a transaction (i.e., pay for an item)? If so, did you do it on a new device? If the answer to both of these questions is 'yes,' then everything should be fine. If not, I would look into it ...

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
jameschong

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juangrande wrote:
Re-authorizing Gixen with eBay does not involve logging into PayPal, so it should not trigger a "new device login" message from PayPal.

Did you complete a transaction (i.e., pay for an item)? If so, did you do it on a new device? If the answer to both of these questions is 'yes,' then everything should be fine. If not, I would look into it ...

Thanks for the update. I don't have an android phone and I didn't purchase anything right around that time. I have updated and changed passwords.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is possibly another instance of this happening. Since Paypal is part of the image on the page being reported.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:23 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.