Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Add sorting by group number?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doodahdoogan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:47 am    Post subject: Add sorting by group number? Reply with quote

Hey Gixen!

I love your site and your service. No complaints! Thank-you!

But I must admit, when I've got a list of about 30 auctions in the queue, keeping track of groups is pretty hard. Even trying to find an unused group number can be time-consuming. I find myself using cnrtl-f a lot for searches, and that can be cumbersome and give some false positives when those random eBay auction ID numbers show up.

I suppose that if you were screwing around on the account page and added group sorting that you probably have requests for other sorting options as well. I was a coder most of my working life. With routines for color-coding already in place, perhaps instead of actually re-ordering the auction list, it would be 10 times easier (less code) to highlight a requested group number in some presently unused color. Yeah. That'd be way easier, and still be nearly as helpful.

Thanks, team!

Doug
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.