Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

I cannot find the settings button reset ebay authorization

View previous topic :: View next topic  
luketheyodamaster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:23 am    Post subject: I cannot find the settings button reset ebay authorization Reply with quote

I am not sure from your instructions to others on the forum where to find the settings button. Is it supposed to be on the ebay page or the gixen page? However, I have searched both and cannot find it. I also read through all of the faq info on both sites pertaining to sniping and cannot find anything there either website. #264342285498
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's on here, you do have to log in using your Gixen credentials first though, this is because the settings you change relate specifically to your account, therefore you need to identify yourself first.

On the snipes page which you get to after logging in using the fields above, after pushing the 'Log In Now' button, the Settings button is close to the top of the page but below the tabs that appear on all pages.

Pushing the Settings button results in a new page being displayed on which you can change various options and renew your authorisation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.