Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Ebay authorisation expired

View previous topic :: View next topic  
skarab

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:18 am    Post subject: Ebay authorisation expired Reply with quote

I'm getting this message

"Your ebay authorization has expired or expires in less than 10 days. Please renew it on the Gixen settings page or your snipes may fail. Your eBay authorization to Gixen has been revoked. Please renew it on the Gixen settings page or your snipes may fail."

I've had a look in settings but that says my authorisation is ok till August 2020?

Also, I paid an annual subscription today (first time) and it hasn't been applied to my account?
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renew it anyway, it costs you nothing to do so. Sometimes Ebay revokes your authorisation without Gixen being aware of it, things like changing your password on Ebay can cause this. Then the figure on the Settings page can be wrong because it relates to what Gixen was last told about your authorisation status, which might only be from when you last renewed it.

Then please log out of your Gixen account and then log back in again before accessing the Settings page and checking those figures again.

Sometimes those figures only get updated when you log in.
skarab

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, thanks, don't worry about the money thing, turns out I had two accounts and it was credited to the other one.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skarab, you can transfer it if you don't use that account - use https://www.gixen.com/transfersubscription.php
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:50 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.