Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Ebay adding sales tax to purchase price

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bay925

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 9:11 am    Post subject: Ebay adding sales tax to purchase price Reply with quote

I am in one of the several states where EBay adds sales tax as a requirement of my state (WA). This totally confuses me in calculating a bid, since I have to enter a max bid plus shipping, and then add 10.1% sales tax. And sometimes Ebay displays the 100% amount, and sometimes the 110.1% amount (usually after winning). This gets auto-added to every order I place on Ebay for orders shipped into my state.

Is there anyway for either EBay OR Gixen to let me bid in after shipping and after sales tax dollars? Instead of before shipping and sales tax dollars? I only care how much money leaves my pocket - and I really could care less about how much the buyer and Ebay get to fight over. And I want to stop spending more money than I intended to spend.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree it would be a great feature, but I imagine it would be technically difficult to implement.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will check if eBay provides this information ahead of time, but probably not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.