Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen doesn't place bid as the timer runs out

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortunearcana

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:29 am    Post subject: Gixen doesn't place bid as the timer runs out Reply with quote

I placed a snipe on items 143177253677 and 132993751964. The latter seems like nothing happened at all on my end.The other one I went in manually and put in a bid because nothing happened last time in 6 seconds, and then lost in the last 30.

What's going on? Is there anything I can do about this?
fortunearcana

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:35 am    Post subject: Gixen doesn't place bid as the timer runs out Reply with quote

The status never changed from "scheduled", either. Is this normal?
juangrande

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When did you enter the snipe in Gixen? If you entered it during the last two minutes of the auction, that might explain why Gixen didn't place your bid. The system needs about two minutes to record your scheduled snipe and set up to place it.

If that doesn't explain it, then please send an email to Mario directly using the instructions found on the Contact page. Be sure to provide your Gixen username and the auction numbers so he can look up what happened.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:35 am    Post subject: Re: Gixen doesn't place bid as the timer runs out Reply with quote

fortunearcana wrote:
The status never changed from "scheduled", either. Is this normal?

Is this still the case after the auction has ended and you push the 'Add' button without any snipe details having been entered ?
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:35 am    Post subject: Re: Gixen doesn't place bid as the timer runs out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.