Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Possibility of adding one's own notes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cg

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:04 pm    Post subject: Possibility of adding one's own notes Reply with quote

Hello,

It's been more than a year since I first heard of Gixen, but only a few months ago started using it more rigorously - so much so I decided to become a subscribed user.

One thing that has always been on my mind is how great it would be if users could add our own notes to the items in the table. Would that be possible (e.g. as additional column or row in the table)?

A lot of the times I'm bidding on very similar items (similar photos, similar titles, similar prices) but there might be slight difference in conditions. The notes section would save me a lot of the time when I sometimes go back and try to discern the differences between different items.

What are your thoughts on this?

And not to forget - thank you for the great service! Smile
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can do this if you are mirror subscriber - just enable "Comments" feature from the Gixen settings page.
Cg

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Facepalm ... Yes, I see it now. Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.