Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Bulk Snipping

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
candyinboston

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:01 am    Post subject: Bulk Snipping Reply with quote

I have used another sniper in the past that allows bulk snipping... (all items on a specific search page will be snipped with the same bidding perimeters. Can this be done with this Gixen?
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gixen does not provide options to search eBay, so it certainly doesn't provide what you suggest.

It sounds rather a dangerous idea to me, I doubt you would get much support for it.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fact - one of the ideas I had was to do something similar - define the criteria, and then snipe automatically when such item appears.

The conditions would have to be - a new product (not used, as used can be in various conditions), and reliable eBay product-centric search.

The latter is still missing - sellers often enter wrong identifiers - e.g.unique identifier for product when they are really selling an accessory, etc. This results in a very flawed catalog.
Keith

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to do this with my program, sometimes sellers can relist same item many times ie have lots of stock and keep sniping till you get the price you want. So what I am saying is seller and keyword search basically
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:45 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.