Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Status error

View previous topic :: View next topic  
knjasewanastja

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:53 am    Post subject: Status error Reply with quote

I have status 'Access Level Upgrade Required In order to proceed, please provide additional details about yourself. Go to ebay.com/up'. What I should do?
Rickajho

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you receive an email from eBay about this? If it's genuine you should have.

All I can tell you is eBay has placed a restriction on your account which could be for several different reasons. (Fraud attempt on account, weak password, no linked PayPal account, incomplete account info etc.) Check your email and/or log in to your eBay account and check messages on your account there.

Rick
knjasewanastja

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:19 am    Post subject: Status error Reply with quote

I didn't see any emails from eBay about this but I have a warning 'You’ve reached a temporary buying restriction'. I'm new to eBay and I don't have any orders and activity
Rickajho

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a new account it's sound like they want some additional information to confirm your account. Did you check messages on your eBay account? There should definitely be something there about this.

Rick
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:01 pm    Post subject:

Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Rick, if it's a new account Ebay is likely to want more information before they will let you bid.

If you don't have any messages from them, it's probably best if you try placing a small test a bid on something to see if they will let you. If that is successful then it's worth trying to actually buy something, and if that works then it is worth trying to use Gixen again. If anything fails and asks you to enter more details, then once you've completed that process you should be good to go with Gixen again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.