Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

I renewed ebay auth (days ago) but warning message persists

View previous topic :: View next topic  
g-bro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:16 pm    Post subject: I renewed ebay auth (days ago) but warning message persists Reply with quote

The red message says "Your ebay authorization has expired or expires in less than 10 days." but when I check my settings it says it is active until August 2020. Settings also says "Your Gixen mirror subscription is good until Wed, Dec 11, 2019". Don't know if you need this but I currently have ebay item 163582531927 listed. Thanks.
Rickajho

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you ever set up more than one gixen account pointing to the same eBay account?

Rick
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario mentioned recently that there is more than one trigger for this message.

Just because it says it expires a long time in the future unfortunately doesn't mean its currently active, sometimes Ebay expires them for other reasons, like you changing your credentials in some way, like using a different password.

So when you get this message its best to renew your authorisation anyway, it doesn't cost anything but a few seconds of your time.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It also seems, at least for some users, that after renewing your authorization you have to log out / log back in for the message to disappear. This seems to be a bug that I am trying to replicate.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:37 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.