Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Bought mirror service and first snipe didn’t work error

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evilcowstare17

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:12 pm    Post subject: Bought mirror service and first snipe didn’t work error Reply with quote

So I just paid for the mirror service to help support Gixen as used it a few times and the first time I use it I get sent an email of below and lose an item with similar written in the details of it ??

Item: 223104295762
Title: Viners Canteen Cutlery Canteen Brass & Wood 44 pieces
Status (main): eBay Trust & Safety Error Filter Id: <div>
<div class="errPanel"><div class="panel-n"><div class="panel-e"><div class="panel-w"></div></div></div><div c
Status (mirror): eBay Trust & Safety Error Filter Id: <div>
<div class="errPanel"><div class="panel-n"><div class="panel-e"><div class="panel-w"></div></div></div><div c
Your maximum bid: 17.86
Current price: 9.99

Opt out of notifications
juangrande

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This means eBay blocked your bid because of a Trust & Safety issue. There is nothing Gixen can do about this, you will have to correct the problem with eBay.

I recommend that you make a small early manual bid on an item you're interested in. Then you will see the error message eBay displays when it blocks your bid and you will have time to correct the problem in time to bid before the item closes.

If you contact Mario directly using the instructions on the Contact page, he can look up the incident in the server logs and give you some more information.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.