Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

New features on ebay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pjsauber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:55 pm    Post subject: New features on ebay Reply with quote

Don't know if this is OK but here goes.

Do all Gixen users know there is a new feature on Ebay? You can specify as a seller to share your phone number with buyers. Ebay doesn't like you to send a phone number in a message to buyer/seller.

A change I don't like. It is now harder to get completed listing after the auction is over seems to me. Anyone else having that problem?

They are now popping up other auctions if you try to get to a completed listing.
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been possible to get contact details from Ebay for a while when there is an issue and you've raised a case with them, I guess this is an extension to provide the details at an earlier stage. Personally, I've never found it necessary or desirable to contact a seller by phone though.

I agree that the redirection to a different item when you try to access a completed item is a retrograde step by Ebay. In my case with often quite unique and hard to find items their algorithm is particularly annoying since the items they are suggesting are not even relevant to the item I was interested in.

It is also making it more difficult to support the Gixen users here. So far they are still providing a link back to the original item close to the top of the page, if they take that away I'll be making formal complaints to them. At present it's only wasting my time not making it entirely impossible to do what I actually want and need to do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.