Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Nnew ebay password

View previous topic :: View next topic  
agentsmith

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:48 am    Post subject: Nnew ebay password Reply with quote

I have just changed my ebay password and ebay informed me that I should revoke any third parties that may be attached to the old password. So I revoked Gixen. I went here and logged in and it said no record or something existed. I proceeded to create a new account with my same username and password. After I hit submit I got an error stating that there was already a username with that name. I logged in again with my current username and password and this time I was logged in.

Is there something I need to do here to make sure this service is linked up with ebay using my new password?

Thx!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, think I git it figured out now. I went to settings and reauthorized the service.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is correct, whenever you change your Ebay password you need to re-authorise your Ebay account to Gixen via the Gixen Settings page.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.