Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Some Gixen history and appeal to subscribe to Gixen Mirror.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ronmcmartin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:52 pm    Post subject: Some Gixen history and appeal to subscribe to Gixen Mirror. Reply with quote

I was out of town Jan. 2018 and could not access Gixen or email. I used a different user name to open a new account & paid for Mirror(11Jan). I got a note recently that my old Mirror/old account(ronmc2) was expiring. I chose to use my Jan 2018 account & renew Mirror next Feb. When I logged in with my new user name & password, it says I did not pay for Mirror. Please verify.
FYI-The support gixen.com link does not work.
juangrande

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should contact Mario directly at his Gixen support address using the directions on the Contact page. Be sure to include both Gixen usernames you've used so he can track this down. You could also mention the broken Support Gixen link.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
Rickajho

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminder for all: Creating multiple gixen accounts linked to the same eBay account causes nothing but problems. Use the Forgot gixen username and/or Forgot gixen password links on the gixen sign up page to retrieve your account information before jumping on creating a new account.

Rick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.