Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY

View previous topic :: View next topic  
larrytown

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:52 pm    Post subject: KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY Reply with quote

I recently installed a trial version of Kasperky internet security. When I tried to enter my ebay site it requested the password which I did not know off hand. Will this new system void all of my upcoming snipes? Does Gixen automatically reach ebay to place my bids, but might be blocked by kaspersky? I am hoping that it will not affect anything. I did not change any of my passwords so Iam hoping that it is only on my system that i need to update or allow Kaspersky to have access to my password. no doubt I will go back to Norton.
juangrande

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything should work fine. Just make sure that your authorization for Gixen on your eBay account is current, which you can do by checking your Settings.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
ethel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my gixen works fine with kaspersky. Kaspersky does NOT ask for passwords
larrytown

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:23 am    Post subject: kaspersky Reply with quote

When i check into my ebay I am usually automatically signed in, just have to go to the page and my sign on name and hidden password appear so I can get right into it, After using Kaspersky, it kept asking me to enter the sign on page and use the "safe money " feature. i finally just went in without using any safe money. but still they did ask for my password. i was just concerned that if Gixen tried to enter a bid on my behalf then kaspersky would not allow them to enter my ebay account, but it seems to have worked out fine.I guess Gixen uses their own servers and the settings on my computer no matter how fouled up ; are not affected.Also sometimes Ebay will lock out an account if too many request for passwords are requested especially without any response.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:23 am    Post subject: kaspersky

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.